NOTE: PLEASE SEND IN YOUR RESERVATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ASSURE YOUR PLACEMENT FOR 2013 – Thank You!
MAIN GATE opens at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern) on Thursday of race weekend. You are welcome to stay until Monday morning (9:00 a.m.)
- Bark River Lions Club major sponsored teams and TORC series sponsored teams will have preference of pit/camping site placement. Bark River Lions Club race committee and TORC will coordinate.
- 2. Rows A-F will be reserved for PRO TEAMS only.
- 3. Pit/Camping Registration Deadline DATES :
PRO TEAMS: March 1, 2013
SPORTSMAN: March 15, 2013
SPECTATORS: March 31, 2013
- 4. Assignment of sites will begin on April 1st , 2013. Sites will be assigned by date and other criteria. The camping and race committee will collectively make final decisions.
- 5. After April 1st, 2013, all unreserved sites will be sold on a “First Come-First Serve” basis.
- 6. In the event that non-pro racers or spectators are “bumped” out of their previous years site by a race team or site elimination, you will be given preference on unreserved sites provided that you register by the assigned deadline.
ALL PRO CLASS TEAMS: You are expected to Pre-Register. It is the responsibility of the Race Team, NOT the Promoter or Series, to reserve your sites.
RACERS and SPECTATORS: Please send in your reservation ASAP to secure your sites. All campsites are considered primitive (No Hook-Ups)
Display appearance, race class, and past placement will all be considered.
For more information, visit or call:
Online Registration: www.barkriveroffroad.com